SELECT YOUR TICKET AND TOUR HERE
Go straight up to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd ring of the arena. Explore the Underground area of Colosseum. Roam inside the Colosseum, under the moonlight during Night with a guided tour. Book your Colosseum tickets and tours now!
Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum Tickets
Colosseum Arena Floor Tour with Fast-Track Access
Colosseum Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Colosseum Underground, Arena, Roman Forum & Hill Tour
Priority Access Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Tour
Rome Segway Tour with Live Guide
ROME COLOSSEUM: TYPES OF TICKETS
- General Admission Tickets – Colosseum entry ticket. Including Palatine Hill and Roman Forum tickets.
- Exclusive Admission Tickets – Direct access to the Arena floor and 1st and 2nd levels of the Colosseum.
- Colosseum Underground Tour and Tickets – Access to the Arena Floor, 3rd Level, and the hidden tunnels, dungeons, and passageways under the Colosseum.
ROME COLOSSEUM TICKET BUYING TIPS
- Book Colosseum tickets in advance – As the most popular attraction in Rome, it tends to be busy all year round. Reserve your ticket ahead of time, and secure your place.
- Save money with combination tickets. Book Colosseum and Vatican tickets and visit the Vatican Museums and many more top attractions.
- Audio Guide: Choose an audio guide and learn about the history of thousands of years of bloody battles.
- Basic or premium ticket? There are many available options for Colosseum Rome entrance tickets. Regular tickets allow you to explore only the 1st and 2nd levels. Upgrade your ticket to access the 3rd ring (3rd level). If you want to see exclusive areas, you have to book Colosseum tours and buy your tickets for the Colosseum online.
PREPARE YOUR COLISEUM VISIT
- Comfortable attire – The weather in Italy is quite hot during the summer months, therefore, wear loose clothes to stay cool. Also, you’re going to be walking a lot around the amphitheater, so wear your most comfortable shoes.
- Visitors are NOT allowed to enter the sight with large bags and backpacks. Note that there is also no cloakroom.
- Keep your ID/Passport with you at all times during the visit. Security checks can be carried out by the Colosseum’s staff.
COLOSSEUM: VISITOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Enter through the Gladiator’s Gate and make your way into the arena as if you were about to start the battle.
- Admire exclusive views from the top level of the amphitheater, The Third Ring, on your exclusive Colosseum Underground and Third Level Tour.
- Marvel at the Colosseum Outer Wall. Look at the original pilasters and arches still remaining around the whole building.
- Explore the dungeons and restricted areas after the visiting hours with a Colosseum Underground Night Tour.
- Stand in the middle of the Arena Floor and imagine the euphoria and cheering of 50,000 spectators.
ONLINE TICKET BOOKING BENEFITS
- Last minute Colosseum tickets – We offer a selection of last-minute tickets, usually not available in other sites.
- Skip the line Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum tickets – Fast track access to all three monuments.
- Mobile Voucher – Use your smartphone to show your ticket. You don’t need to print out your voucher.
- Easy Cancellation – When you buy Colosseum online tickets, you have the right to a full refund, if you cancel your reservation at least 24 hours in advance.
- Ticket Upgrade – If you wish to learn the history and explore areas that are closed to the public, then upgrade your tickets Colosseum to Colosseum tour tickets.
- Licensed Guides – You’re guaranteed 2.5 hours of professional guidance through the Colosseum when you book private tours.
- Assistance on the Meeting Point – Our staff will assist you throughout your visit.
COLOSSEUM: TICKET PRICE
- Children up to 6 years of age: Free entrance
- Adults General Ticket : Starting from €20.90
- Colosseum Guided Tours + Skip-the-line Access: Starting from €40
COLOSSEUM OPENING HOURS
- 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM from Jan 2 to Feb 15
- 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM from Feb 16 to Mar 15
- 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM from Mar 16 to last Saturday of Mar
- 8:30 AM – 7:15 PM from last Sunday of Mar to Aug 31
- 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM from Sept 1 to Sept 30
- 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM from Oct 1 to last Sunday of Oct
- 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM from the last Sunday of Oct to Dec 31
To enter the Colosseum, a valid admission ticket is required. A large number of visitors every day has added long queues and big crowds. To avoid missing out on the largest amphitheater ever built, buy your Colosseum ticket online, and assure your entrance.
The Colosseum Rome tickets prices are as followed:
- Free tickets for kids up to 6 years.
- Adult Colosseum entry ticket price starts from €20.90.
Quick tip! European Union members between 18 and 25 years get colosseum reduced tickets.
|Dinner for two at an Italian restaurant including appetisers, main course, wine and dessert||€64|
|1 cocktail drink in downtown club||€9|
|Cappuccino in expat area of the city||€1.81|
|1 beer in neighbourhood pub (500ml or 1pt.)|
Definitely not that one. It’s quite normal to misspell this ancient Roman masterpiece. In English, we say the Colosseum and the local Italians say, “Il Colosseo.”
If you’re going to be looking for Colosseo Roma tickets, you will find all the information in Italian.